Out of Stock
Item # CRA0371
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Men's Jackets in stock than that.View Similar Products
Craft Leisure Full-Zip Hooded Men's Jacket $0.00
Whether you're out for a mid-fall ride or just kickin' back at the house with a beer and the remote, the Craft Leisure Full-Zip Hooded Jacket takes care of the comfort level effortlessly.
View more Men's Jackets
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from your neck to your wrist with arms held out.
Reviews & Community
This isn't a super tight fitting hoodie, but the sleeves and torso are snug enough I think you could do a chill ride in it and not be annoyed by flapping or it puffing up from wind. Its really comfortable, and I've been wearing it a lot just hanging out at home. It is fleece lined inside, and not very heavy. Feels good in fall weather so far, but I'd want layers under it in the winter. I was pretty surprised when I first tried it on, as I thought that it'd easily go for 80 bucks had it been logo'd North Face or Mountain Hardware. 5'6" 170lbs. I dont like stuff baggy, and a small fits me perfect. I could probably get away with a medium too for a slightly looser fit.