Craft Junior Boy's Shorts $49.95
Pretty soon, he'll want to wear the Junior Short everywhere.
At first, your kid might think that wearing the Craft Junior Short with its Craft Light Chamois feels a bit odd. But once he realizes how much more comfortable it is to ride with these shorts on, he'll be stoked.
- Ergonomic fit contours to his body shape
- Soft waist construction won't irritate his belly when he's in a tuck
- Flatlock seams fit comfortably against his skin and won't cause chafage on long rides
- Craft Light Chamois is soft and comfortable without restricting his pedal strokes
(109.2 - 116.8cm)
(121.9 - 127.0cm)
(134.6 - 139.7cm)
(144.8 - 152.4cm)
(157.5 - 165.1cm)
|Shoulder & sleeve|
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.