Out of Stock
Item # CRA0425
2012 This model is no longer in stock.
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Boys' Jerseys in stock than that.
Craft Junior Kid's Jersey $0.00
For the small, powerful cyclists-in-training.
Small cyclists still need top-notch gear to train and grow as competitors, and the Craft Kids' Junior Jersey provides the high-performance necessary to win races at a young age.
- Breathable, moisture-wicking polyester and next-to-skin fit keeps the young rider dry, cool, and comfortable
- Full-length front zipper lets him dump excess heat during hot rides
- Silicon grip on the hem secures the jersey while pedaling hard in the drops
- Three back elastic pockets hold fuel and liquids while a back zip pocket holds a cell phone or MP3 player and features a cord port for listening to tunes
- Reflective logos provide better visibility on the road in fading light conditions
(109.2 - 116.8cm)
(121.9 - 127.0cm)
(134.6 - 139.7cm)
(144.8 - 152.4cm)
(157.5 - 165.1cm)
|Shoulder & sleeve|
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.