Craft Active Flex Tights $69.95
Flex fights old man winter.
Layer up with the Craft Flex Tight to fight the cold. The ergonomic fit won't bunch or pull when you're in the saddle, and no chamois means you can wear the Flex Tight over your favorite pair of summer shorts for maximum comfort.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from your neck to your wrist with arms held out.
Reviews & Community
Great fit. Well made.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I needed some winter tights to go over my bibs and settled on these Craft Active Flex Tights. They're remarkably warm without getting hot and although they are fleece lined on the inside, the back of the knees are made of a different material that's better for movement. I usually wear a medium so that's what I ordered. The medium fit perfectly.