Out of Stock
Item # CRA0388
2013 This model is no longer in stock.
Craft Elite Body Control Bib Shorts - 2012 $0.00
Elevate your ride.
The Craft Elite Body Control Bib Short was designed based on feedback from team Radioshack Nissan Trek, and specifically engineered for you to compete in absolute comfort at the highest level. Built around Craft's top-shelf, multi-density Elite pad, the Elite Body Control Bib utilizes a highly technical dimpled fabric blend that reduces both its wear weight and your aerodynamic profile, while also increasing moisture transfer and muscle support. And that's only the beginning—Craft also finishes each short with Schoeller ColdBlack technology, which reduces heat absorption from the sun's rays, meaning your epic rides run longer and cooler.
- The Craft Elite pad is a single, uniform piece constructed of multiple layers using a heat fusion, leaving no seam or rough edge to chafe or interrupt airflow over your posterior
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from your neck to your wrist with arms held out.
Reviews & Community
comfort and style
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These are some of the best bib shorts on the market. I found them to be extremely comfortable and they supply a good amount of compression to the legs,which helps with delaying fatigue. The Chamis in these shorts is what makes them so special. Very comfortable,not too thick or thin and very well made. These are my new favorites!
Note-they are Euro sized so you need to size up from american sizes. im a 32 waist and wear a large in these.
Does this pair of bib shorts have silicone...
Does this pair of bib shorts have silicone leg grippers?
yes it does