Out of Stock
Item # CRA0390
2012 This model is no longer in stock.
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Men's Knickers in stock than that.
Craft Elite Bike Thermal Knicker - Men's $0.00
In a class of its own.
Upgrade your kit for shoulder-season rides with the Craft Men's Elite Bike Thermal Knicker. This cool-weather bib features the Craft Elite Pad, which is a multilayer pad that includes targeted padding for better support and comfort, ventilating high-density foam, and gel pads that absorb road shock in sensitive areas. It's topped off with carbon elastic fiber that offers excellent thermal regulation, moisture management, and natural antimicrobial properties. But as good as the pad is, it shares the limelight with a host of other features that make this bib a cool-weather must-have for serious riders.
- Ergonomic multi-panel construction creates a perfect fit
- Soft, elastic thermal fabric features a brushed inner face for warmth and moisture transport
- ThermoCool fabric at the knees offers excellent freedom of movement along with wicking performance
- Modified racerback bib offers cool comfort and support
- Elastic hems with silicone print on the inside keep the bib in place
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from your neck to your wrist with arms held out.