Out of Stock
Item # CRA0389
This model is no longer in stock.
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Men's Bib Shorts in stock than that.
Craft Elite Bib Shorts - 2012 $0.00
Comfort till the end.
From late nights on the trainer to pushing through the final leg of an ego-shattering Sportive, the Craft Elite Bib Short supports, cushions, and breathes due to intelligently designed fabrics and an ergonomic, cycling-specific fit.
- A seamless Elite Gel chamois offers anatomically correct support, road vibration dampening, and an antimicrobial treatment
- The 4-way stretch Body Control fabric supports muscles, reduces fatiguing vibration, and offers total freedom of movement
- Lightweight proCOOL bib fabric ensures optimum breathability and perspiration management
- Wide silicone leg grippers prevent migrating shorts without restriction or pinching
- Stretchy and durable flat lock seams prevent irritation
- Reflective accents for low-light safety
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from your neck to your wrist with arms held out.
Reviews & Community
Worst bibs I've owned
Odd bibs. The strap were really long and loose, this made them slide down like short do. The chamois pad covered my front well but it didn't go far enough back to completely cover my sit bones. Also the logos started coming off after a couple of rides. I've tried Castelli, Mavic, Giordana, and Pearl Izumi. These Craft bibs were the worst and my last pair from Craft.
I have tried Voler, Bontrager, Pearl Izumi, Castelli and now Craft bib shorts; I would recommend these bibs if you want comfort & flexibility. I am 6'2' 195 and the XL fit perfect, I wear Large in Voler & PI. My favorite bibs are my Bontrager bibs with a race chamois but these are a very close second. These would be my favorite bibs if the chamois molded to your body like the Bontrager Inform chamois does. Overall they are an excellent pair of bibs that rank up there with the best I have.