Out of Stock
Item # CRA001J
This model is no longer in stock.
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Men's Jackets in stock than that.
Craft Alpine Insulated Jacket - Men's $0.00
Your new do-everything insulated jacket.
Whether you're washing your muddy 'cross bike in a snow flurry, heading out for a quick workout on skate skis, or just hopping on your commuter bike to go grab a cup of coffee, Craft's new Alpine Insulated Jacket has you covered. It was designed to be a lightweight insulating layer that easily transitions from one activity to the next without ever batting an eye.
As the name implies, the Alpine Insulated jacket was made using a smooth layer of synthetic insulation throughout. Craft did this knowing that your body needs to stay warm while exercising and strolling around town, without creating an internal, sweat-inducing furnace within. This light layer strikes the perfect balance of warmth and comfort when worn on its own in moderately cold weather, or underneath a shell on those bone-chilling days.
The form-fit of the Alpine follows the contours of your body, without ever being too constricting while in motion. Craft included a full-length front zipper, which, in addition to allowing easy entry and exit, also lets you regulate your temperature while out in the elements. The jacket was finished off with a tall collar, light elastic treatments at the cuffs and hem, as well as a small chest pocket.
The Craft Alpine Insulated Jacket - Men's is available in five sizes from Small to XX-Large and in the color Black.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from your neck to your wrist with arms held out.