Out of Stock
Item # CRA0538
2013 This model is no longer in stock.
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Women's Tri Bottoms in stock than that.
Craft Active Tri Short - Women's $0.00
The best tri shorts hide lots of technology behind a fairly simple look. The Craft Active Tri Short fits into this category. The paneling works great not only for cycling, but swimming and running as well. Panels are cut with a woman's shape in mind. The flatlock stitching not only looks good, but is barely noticeable (feels good), controls stretch, and is durable to boot. There's a drawstring at the top to customize the fit. And for those long races, there are two mesh pockets in back. Silicone grippers hold the 12cm long legs in place.
Inside, the women-specific chamois is light, narrow, elastic, and one-piece, all essential elements for working out both on and off the bike.
The Craft Women's Active Tri Short comes in Black. Sizes run from XSmall to XLarge.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from your neck to your wrist with arms held out.