Out of Stock
Item # CRA0536
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Men's Tri Bottoms in stock than that.View Similar Products
Craft Active Tri Short - Men's $0.00
The best tri shorts hide lots of technology behind a fairly simple look. The Craft Men's Active Tri Short fit into this category. We can talk tech all day, but the proof is at the end of your most brutal brick workout, and translates nicely to race day.
The paneling works great not only for cycling, but swimming and running as well. The flatlock stitching is barely noticeable and won't chafe, controls stretch, and is durable to boot. There's a drawstring at the top to customize the fit. And for those long workouts, there are two mesh pockets in back. Silicone grippers hold the 20cm long legs in place.
Inside, the men's-specific chamois is light, narrow, elastic, and one-piece, all essential elements for working out both on and off the bike.
The Craft Men's Active Tri Short comes in Black. Sizes run from XSmall to XLarge.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from your neck to your wrist with arms held out.