Out of Stock
Item # CRA0417
2013 This model is no longer in stock.
Craft Active Women's Tank Top - 2012 $0.00
Convincing proof that you don't sweat, you 'glow.'
In the Active Tank Top, you can go from spin class to hot yoga, because Craft didn't stop at merely offering a sleeveless design to keep you supercooled. In addition to adding mesh inserts at the side panels, Craft's ergonomic C348 synthetic fabric hugs your curves while moving moisture from your skin, so you stay dry during your toughest workouts.
- Mesh inner bra keeps you supported without overheating the girls
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from your neck to your wrist with arms held out.
What community has to say
Cute for spin class
I'm much more conscious of sun protection for outdoor riding, but I picked this up on sale for spin class and took it out for it's first spin, so to speak, yesterday. Very cute top (I bought the black/white/red). I like the red contrast piping and the little design down near the hem. Subtle. The mesh inner bra provides no real support, so keep that in mind if you need support. This is not a snug tank - it does not hug you all around - it's designed to be looser fitting on the sides and back than my other tanks. All in all, if you don't need support for the girls, a cute and comfortable alternative to body hugging tanks.