Out of Stock
Item # CRA0561
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Men's Shorts in stock than that.View Similar Products
Craft Active Short - Men's $0.00
Craft took the lessons they learned when creating their Active Bib Short to a half-short to make their Men's Active Short. Smart, body-conforming paneling, with soft, restriction-free grippers make this a short that stays anchored and comfortable for hours of riding.
Craft's body mapping efforts have yielded shorts with complicated-looking panels. While looking at them may leave you dizzy, any questions you have about them disappear when you pull on these bottoms. The knitted C360 panels are soft and joined together by Black flatlock stitching so as not to call too much attention to them. The leg endings are finished with a band of spandex with a silicone print screened to the inside for a soft but sure grip. The waist has a 5cm wide, soft band for long-distance comfort, with elastic only in the back half.
Craft specifies their Men's Active chamois for these bottoms. Like their others, it is a seamless stretch pad with anti-microbial properties. It also boasts multiple densities, with a cushy 10mm of padding in the seated region, dropping down to 4mm in the transitional region, and then down to a slim 2.5mm on the wings.
The Craft Men's Active Short has a 23cm inseam. The color is Black. Sizes run from X-Small to XX-Large.
View more Men's Shorts
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from your neck to your wrist with arms held out.