Out of Stock
Item # CRA0502
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Men's Jackets in stock than that.View Similar Products
Craft Active Rain Jacket - Men's $0.00
Rain is no reason not to ride; Belgian sunshine is good for the soul. The people at Craft know this, it rains in Sweden, too: so they made the Men's Active Rain Jacket for those days.
The Yellow color is for being noticed, and as that's not always enough, there are reflective prints both front and rear so that cars will really notice you. Behind the color is a full-function jacket that is great for not only training, but commuting, even just hanging out in the rain.
The jacket is vented both front and rear thanks to overlapped panels at the chest in front and shoulders in back. The raglan sleeves make it easy to reach for the bars. The lightweight waterproof fabric is taped so no water can leak inside. The entire inside of the jacket is lined with mesh to create a air barrier between you and the jacket, which is great for temperature regulation. The reversed front zipper is covered with a storm flap to keep the rain out. The collar is lined with fleece for comfort.
The back is partially Black to hide dirt. Almost hidden in back is a zippered back pocket, also covered by a storm flap.
The Craft Men's Active Rain Jacket comes in Yellow. Sizes run from X-Small to XX-Large.
View more Men's Jackets
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from your neck to your wrist with arms held out.