Out of Stock
Item # CRA0281
2011 This model is no longer in stock.
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Women's Knickers in stock than that.
Craft Active Loose Fit Knicker - Women's $0.00
It’s hard to argue with super-comfy, high-performance, antimicrobial shorts.
Craft gave the Women’s Active Loose Fit Knicker an Active chamois, which features four-way stretch fabric for unhindered freedom in the saddle. An antimicrobial treatment keeps things under control on all-day rides, and a plush two-inch waistband feels incredibly comfortable under your bike pack. The knicker's looser cut is a welcome break from traditional tight bike shorts, which can bunch and pinch in rather than just letting you move freely.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from your neck to your wrist with arms held out.
What community has to say
Hi, I emailed this question about 2 weeks...
Hi, I emailed this question about 2 weeks ago as well as spoke with a customer rep who was supposed to get back to me with the answer but never did....can you please tell me the inseam on this?
Thank you Josh!!