Out of Stock
Item # CRA0558
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Men's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys in stock than that.View Similar Products
Craft Active Logo Jersey - Short-Sleeve - Men's $0.00
Team jerseys are great because they're bold, making great use of color, contrasts, names, and logos. Team jerseys are problematic because the names on them keep changing. One great thing about the Men's Craft Active Logo Jersey is that the name on the jersey, Craft, is not a transient sponsor, but a dedicated, in-for-the long-haul supporter of cycling. The more important thing is that it's a great jersey.
This jersey is very much the anti-team jersey as much as it embraces team jersey conventions. The fabric, Craft's C540 is a soft, knitted fabric that wicks well and stretches easily. The fit is, relative to pro jerseys, loose, while still being designed for fitting best in riding positions.
The full zipper in front is hidden so as not to detract from the overall design. The three pockets in back hide a fourth, zippered pocket in the middle, which is great for valuables. There's a band of silicone on the inside rear waist hem to lock the jersey in place regardless of how overloaded your pockets are. The shaped collar is just the right size all the way around your neck.
View more Men's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from your neck to your wrist with arms held out.
Reviews & Community
Like it a lot
- Familiarity:I've put it through the wringer
This jersey is very breathable during the hot summer months. The sleeves are slightly longer than some other brands but still fit very nicely. This jersey fits somewhere in the middle between race fit and club fit. If race=10 and club=1 I would give it a 6.5.
The back zipper pocket is a very nice addition too. Highly recommend this jersey