Out of Stock
Item # CRA0581
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Women's Knickers in stock than that.View Similar Products
Craft Active Knicker - Women's $0.00
Enjoy your bike in every season when you wear the Craft Active Knicker. A modest, three-quarter length warms your legs up on cool morning rides in the summer, or serves as a perfect base layer for longer spring or autumn day tours. New for 2012 is Craft's multi-density, hydrophilic Active pad, designed for a perfectly comfortable anatomical fit both on and off the bike.
- Hydrophilic treatment in the Active insert improves moisture movement, resisting buildup
- Crossed waistband won't dig into your tummy after longer periods of exertion
View more Women's Knickers
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from your neck to your wrist with arms held out.
Reviews & Community
Material is great, don't like waistband
- Familiarity:I've used it several times
I thought the material was great and did not find it to be thin at all as another reviewer said. I did buy a large (I normally wear a medium) thinking the material would be too thin and it's too big in the waist (I'm not small waist-ed either). So I'd say this is a true fit. The padding seems a little big but maybe its because I bought a large. The waist dips down in the front so it keeps rolling down, I prefer a regular straight waistband. The grip on the bottom of the legs are just right. My Pearl Izumi knickers seem to cut off the blood circulation but these Craft ones expand and have just enough rubber to hold it in place rather than stop the blood flow. I might go back and buy a medium now.
Material is thin
- Familiarity:I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I have not yet tested these Craft knickers on the road. After trying them on, they seem to provide very good compression and appear well made. They remind me of another pair of knickers I own (different brand) that have great compression, only the fabric of the Craft knickers feels thinner. I had hoped to wear them in cooler weather, in temperatures in the low 60s, maybe upper 50s.
Sleek, but super thin...
- Familiarity:I returned this product before using it
These were a simple knicker, and I tried on a few, I work in the industry and have knowledge of fitting spandex, but this was way too thin for me...not only could I see straight through them when I held them up, the large fit great (typical 8-10 or 30-31 in pants) but I could see straight through them, especially near the rear seams...I expected a higher quality in spandex even with them being such a great deal...the length and cuffs were just right, and craft's seams are comfortable and sleek fitting, but the fabric quality just wasn't there for me. Maybe as an underlayer! :)