Out of Stock
Item # CRA0419
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Women's Shorts in stock than that.
Craft Active Women's Hot Pants $0.00
Crank up the cadence in the Craft Women's Active Hot Pants. These shorts feature a brief 4.5-in inseam that heats up the highways and offers you warm-weather comfort, too.
- Stretchy, seamless Active chamois offers gender-specific support and padding, superior moisture management, and antimicrobial protection
- Soft four-way-stretch nylon fabric gives you comfort and full mobility
- Shaped crossover waist won't pinch or bind
- Silicone grippers in the hems hold the short in place
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from your neck to your wrist with arms held out.
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I wasn't a huge fan of these shorts. They're ok for shorter rides <30 miles, but anything more you'll definitely be feeling the saddle. The legs also ride up and I spend a lot of time pulling them back down.
soft and cozy
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
Soft fabric and quality stitching. I have used many times. I think run a little large. These are now my go to shorts.