Craft Active Extreme WS Base Layer - Long-Sleeve - Women's $124.95
Light, warm, windproof.
A wind-front base layer is something you think you never need, until you desperately need it. Get one before that day arrives. Craft combined their light, airy Active Extreme fabric with Gore's WindStopper fabric to make the Women's Active Extreme WS Long Sleeve Base Layer, a top that will save you on cold, wet, and windy days.
Active Extreme fabric is great for when you're going hard. A soft, stretchy blend of CoolMax and Thermolite fibers, it feels light against the skin, but keeps you warm and transfers moisture like a vacuum, whuup it goes from the interior to the exterior.
There is a WindStopper panel over the Active Extreme panel in front from the shoulders down to the waist. There are also WindStopper panels on the tops of the sleeves. WindStopper is Gore's lightweight windproof and breathable laminate. It's highly water resistant thanks to a DWR (durable water repellent) coating, and this can often be all you need to keep your torso warm when riding hard.
The Craft Women's Active Extreme WS Long Sleeve Base Layer is available in sizes from X-Small to XX-Large.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from your neck to your wrist with arms held out.