Craft Active Crewneck Base Layer - Long-Sleeve - Women's $59.95
Craft came to fame on the strength of their baselayers. The Women's Active Crewneck Long Sleeve Base Layer is the core of that strength.
The key to its success was, and remains, the vertically-ribbed polyester fabric that created pockets of warm air and was able to both wick sweat and channel vapor for maximum effect. For these to work to their maximum, they have to fit like a second skin. Flatlock stitching means you won't notice the seams as they hug your body. The fabric now goes by the name Active, but it was once the proZero. It's good from 60 degrees Fahrenheit down as low as you can go.
The Craft Women's Active Crewneck Long Sleeve Base Layer comes in sizes from X-Small to XX-Large.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from your neck to your wrist with arms held out.