Out of Stock
Item # CRA001G
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Women's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys in stock than that.
Craft Active Bike Classic Women's Jersey $0.00
Just because you may not toe the start line of the local criterium doesn't mean that you don't deserve the same race-ready jerseys that the pros wear. The Craft Active Bike Classic Women's Jersey was designed with many of the same features as more expensive jerseys, only without breaking the bank.
The Active Bike Classic jersey was constructed from a soft, lightweight fabric that's been designed to wick moisture away from your skin. After all, staying dry is the first step in being comfortable on long rides. Along these lines, mesh inserts were added at the side panels in order to increase ventilation throughout the jersey.
Furthering this level of comfort, Craft gave the jersey a women's-specific, relaxed fit. Essentially, this means that the waist tapers in and the jersey fits, without stretching, over your curves. Unlike some women's jerseys that ride up over your hips, the Active Bike Classic has a stitched hem that stays put — even when you are in the drops.
This jersey has four rear pockets, one zippered — even the pro women don't get four pockets. It also features a half-length front zipper that allows you to dump heat on-the-fly.
The Craft Active Bike Classic Women's Jersey is available in the color White and in six sizes from X-Small to XX-Large.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from your neck to your wrist with arms held out.