Craft AB Bib Shorts - Men's $99.95
Built with attention to function, fit, and performance, Craft's Active Bibs use a C360 fabric that is designed to wick moisture away from skin, while also conforming comfortably to the body's contours. This lets you spin for miles without uneasiness, and, to add to that, wide silicone leg grippers prevent the shorts from shifting when it's time to sprint.
Flatlock seams ensure smoothness against the skin, while Craft's Active chamois features four-way stretch material and ample sit-bone support for long days in the saddle.
The Craft AB Bib Shorts - Men's come in sizes X-Small through XX-Large and in the colors Black/black and Black/white contrast.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from your neck to your wrist with arms held out.