Great Gloves But Not As Warm As Expected
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These gloves have a lot going for them. Like a lot a lot. Here's what's great:
- Snug fit, most dexterity I've ever had with a glove
- Great grip, textured palms and fingers grip even when it's extra nasty
- Nice design, clean lines and decals
- Plenty warm for most temperatures
That last bullet point gets a bit of a caveat though. These gloves do need a bit of TLC when it's extra cold out. If you're outside and not wearing them, you need to keep them warm (i.e. stick them in your armpit). Putting these gloves on cold results in them taking forever to get warm, to the point where they're borderline useless. And, if it is a colder day out (20 degrees or so), they might not even hold up to the cold.
Still, if you're snot isn't freezing, these are a great set of gloves. Very happy with the purchase.