Save At Least 40% on Cold-Weather Apparel From Castelli & More »
  • Free Shipping on orders over $50*
  • 100% Guaranteed Returns

Gear Question

I own a 2002 s-works specialized road bike(...

I own a 2002 s-works specialized road bike( the red&white model)
with a dura-ace 9 gear right hand shifter that broke, after 8 wonderful
years of great riding! how can i replace this shifter, and stay on the
road w/ this set up. Where can I find a shifter to purchase?

Responded on

You probably have the 7700 dura-ace line. To find replacement shifters either go to your local bike shop that is a Shimano retailer or search online for new or used 'Shimano Dura-Ace ST-7700 9 Speed STI Lever'.