Out of Stock
Item # CVN0011
2012 This model is no longer in stock.
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Men's Casual Cycling Tops in stock than that.
Civilian Bicycle Co. More Cowbell T-Shirt $0.00
Bang it out.
What does snow, mud, and sweat need? More cowbell, of course. If you're one of those who find yourself riding XC trails on a 'bicycle with goofy dropbars and skinny tires' and daydream of barrier-hopping season during summer grand fondos, then find off-season comfort in the Civilian Bicycle Co. More Cowbell Men's Short-Sleeve T-Shirt.
- Ultra-comfortable DriRelease fabric balances a mix of synthetic fibers and cotton to wick perspiration, breathe, and stretch
- Crafted and screen printed in the Republic of Costa Rica
|Outerwear Tops and Bottoms, Technical Tops, Baselayers|
|Chest||32.4 - 35.6in
(82 - 90cm)
|35.6 - 38.8in
(90 - 98.5cm)
38.8 - 41.6in
|42.8 - 45.6in
(109.5 - 116cm)
|46.8 - 49.6in
(119 - 126cm)
|Waist||26.4 - 29.6in
(67 - 75cm)
|29.6 - 32.4in
(75 - 82cm)
|32.4 - 35.6in
(82 - 90cm)
|36.4 - 39.6in
(92.5 - 100.5cm)
|40.8 - 43.6in
(103.5 - 110.5cm)
|Hip||32.4 - 34.4in
(82 - 87cm)
|35.6 - 37.6in
(90 - 95.5cm)
|38.8 - 40.8in
(98.5 - 103.5cm)
|41.6 - 43.6in
(105.5 - 110.5cm)
|44.8 - 46.8in
(114 - 119cm)
- Garment Sizing:
- Backcountry.com gear refers to the size of the person for measurements, so take your own measurements to determine what size you should buy.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
What community has to say
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Winner - although the sizes are probably 1/2 size off - on the snug side. I both one of each color of all of their shirts
love the feel of this shirt nice Material.
These shirts are awesome, the Dri-Release material is, well, Ultra-comfortable and feels good against the skin. The sizing is great as well, I'm 5'11" 180 and the large is perfect for a little bit of a looser fit while still keeping it's shape.