Chrome Mini Metro Messenger Bag $140.00
Big style, huge durability, small load.
The Chrome Mini Metro Messenger Bag is a small messenger bag with a deceptively large interior for hauling all of the basics to work, school, and play. The exceedingly durable interior and exterior can take whatever you can dish out.
- Made in Chico, California, USA
- Waterproof, durable Cordura stands up to scraping against buses and brick walls
- Large main compartment (think utility bucket) stores everything you would need for a hard day’s work and/or play, like a 15.4in laptop, some bowling shoes, incendiaries, cheese-filled hotdogs and more—imagine the possibilities
- Chest strap uses five-bar webbing for durability, a seatbelt-buckle release for style points, and a cross-sternum load stabilizer strap eliminates bag sway while you dodge oblivious SUV’s
- Integrated truck tarp liner built with military spec binding prolongs the life of the bag and covers all outside-facing seams from elements and abrasion
- EVA foam on shoulder strap pad—arrive at your destination without a laceration from your bag
- Bottle opener built into seatbelt chest strap—what’s wrong with a road soda?
What community has to say
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These bags are bomb proof solid and last forever. I have two mini metros and they both keep ticking after 8 years and 3 years of use. The only bag I use when riding my bike across town and my school bag as well. You cannot go wrong with Chrome.
Solved all my problems
I'm a law student with many many many books. I've tried other bags and all they have done was weigh me down. This bag however, has not. I love IT!!!
A Celestial Solution.
I was commuting to school without a proper bag. This solved all my problems. It has tons of space, without being over large. (Some of the Chrome bags I've seen are way larger than I would like). I fit all my books for school. It also has pockets all over the place to hold all my cables and chargers I need.
I love the adjustable straps and comfortable fit.
Love this bag! I once wandered around Korea (hours of walking!) for a week with only this. It might say "Mini" but it's not really that small - I fit my 15" Macbook Pro, a DSLR, a couple paperback books to read, and a few changes of clothes. In fact it looks a bit big on me (I'm a wimpy 5'2" girl), but I think it looks *perfect* on my 6'5" guy BFF. The strap comes across your chest, slung onto your shoulder on one side and coming around the waist on the other side. The strap is easy to adjust and even when it's stuffed with all my things the strap is comfortable and doesn't dig into my shoulder.
Deceptively spacious, comfortable to carry, waterproof and very durable - and I dig its subdued style.