Chrome Cardiel: Fortnight Backpack $200.00
If you're the lavish type who needs an ivory-embellished trunk just to keep yourself clothed for a fortnight, than the Chrome Cardiel: Fortnight Backpack might not be for you. If you're like pro skater and fixed-gear advocate John Cardiel and all you need is a bomber waterproof bag and the fire in your heart, than the Fortnight Backpack is definitely for you.
- PU coated nylon material repels water and withstands carnage from commuting
- Durable tarpaulin lining increases waterproofing and cleans easily
- Waterproof zippers keep moisture from creeping in
- Streamlined design offers room for books, tools, and clothing, and won't block your vision when you're mashing around town on your fixie
- Exterior flap with compression straps cinches down unwieldy loads and can be used to carry a skateboard
- Ergonomic shoulder straps and EVA back panel feel comfortable all day
- Sternum strap helps prevent swinging
- Zippered external document pocket makes traveling easier
- Made in Chico, California
What community has to say
Best bag I've owned
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
The fortnight is a great bag. I bought this to replace my goruck bags that were stolen, and this bag tops them easily. It's sturdy as hell, comfortable, and huge. But it doesn't feel like a big bag on your back. It sits low and you can easily look over your shoulder and not have it obstruct your view. There's just enough pockets, not a million small one like some bags. I use this bag every day and I absolutely love it. I've used messenger bags, an osprey metron, several north face bags and my goruck bags and this is my favorite by far. The zippers are a little stiff at first, and the sternal strap was useless but easily removed.