Chris King Road Bottom Bracket - Ceramic - Shimano $215.00
No company in cycling has built itself a reputation like Chris King. Amazingly, King's gorgeous components exceed even its spotless reputation with their incredible precision and bombproof durability. The Chris King Road Bottom Bracket with Ceramic Bearings is just the latest in the company's long line of industry-changing components. The Chris King Grease Injection Tool (sold separately) allows you to re-grease the bottom bracket quickly and easily and even allow you to inject light grease or oil to reduce friction on race day.
- Ceramic ball bearings are lighter and harder for greater durability and reduced friction
- 24 balls per race for a stronger bottom bracket
- Acclaimed stainless steel races are super-smooth, fast, and durable
- Tough, smooth interface allows King to use less lube, thus reducing friction
- BB injector tool allows you to re-grease bottom bracket quickly and easily
- compatible with most 24mm crank spindles including Shimano Hollowtech II, FSA, and RaceFace
What community has to say
Will this work on a trek 5500 with shimano...
Will this work on a trek 5500 with shimano 7700 double crankset not that it matters 53x39t?
Nope. Not even close. The 7700 takes an Octalink BB. This is for the newer outboard bearing BBs. For Dura-Ace, that 7800+
I put Chris King BBs and Headsets on all of my bikes. Install it and forget about it.