Chris King SRAM Mountain Ceramic Bottom Bracket $225.00
For years the name Chris King has been synonymous with precision bicycle components. The latest in the long line of industry-leading products is the Chris King Mountain Bottom Bracket with Ceramic Bearings. The Mountain bottom bracket is lightweight, durable, precise, and easily serviceable. The Chris King Grease Injection Tool (sold separately) allows you to re-grease the bottom quickly and easily on the spot and even lets you use thin grease or oil on race day for super-fast spinning.
- Ceramic ball bearings are lighter and harder for greater durability and reduced friction
- 24 balls per race for a stronger bottom bracket
- Acclaimed stainless steel races are super-smooth, fast, and durable
- Tough, smooth interface allows King to use less lube, thus reducing friction
- BB injector tool allows you to re-grease bottom bracket quickly and easily compatible with most 24mm crank spindles including SRAM GXP, Truvativ, and Bontrager