Chris King Shimano Mountain Ceramic Bottom Bracket $198.95
Almost too good
Since 1976, Chris King has been producing no-compromise bicycle components that exceed even the lofty reputation that King has built for itself. King components are timeless. They are also legendary for design and durability. The Chris King Mountain Bottom Bracket with Ceramic Bearings is no exception. The build quality is so good and the tolerances are so tight that Chris King is able to give its version of the most punished component on a bicycle an unheard-of five year warranty. That pretty much says it all.
- Ceramic ball bearings are lighter and harder for greater durability and reduced friction
- 24 balls per race for a stronger bottom bracket
- Acclaimed stainless steel races are super-smooth, fast, and durable
- Tough, smooth interface allows King to use less lube, thus reducing friction
- BB injector tool allows you to re-grease bottom bracket quickly and easily
- Compatible with most 24mm crank spindles including Shimano Hollowtech II, FSA, and RaceFace
What community has to say
is this bb compatible with fsa comet...
is this bb compatible with fsa comet crankset?
The FSA Comet crankset uses the MegaeXo bottom bracket, and there seems to be a great deal of compatibility between HollowTech and MegaeXo hardware. They are both external cup bottom brackets for 68mm shells and 24mm splines. They may require the use of different spacers but it should work with a little help from someone at your local bike shop.