Out of Stock
Item # CEP0011
2012 This model is no longer in stock.
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Compression Socks in stock than that.
CEP Progressive Running Women's Compression Socks $0.00
Get more out of 'digging deep.'
No matter how deep you dig, there will always be that moment when you can go no further. That is, unless you slip on the CEP Women's Progressive Running Compression Sock. The Integrated Power System with its patented pressure profile means more blood to your feet, more oxygen to your muscles, and ultimately more energy for better runs during training sessions or races.
- A new, improved design of the original Running Compression Sock, the Progressive provides the same renowned performance as its older sock sibling
- The sock's structure also decreases recovery time so you can get back out there quicker
- Light sole cushioning reduces impacts and blistering
- Ventilation channels dump excess heat if you're running in the summer sun
- The CellTex Fiber finishing is a chemical-free thread technology that regulates your body temperature and manages moisture comfortably next to your skin
- Achilles heel support helps prevent soreness while a women-specific left and right model fits your foot's natural shape without the need to break it in
|Calf Circumference||9.5 - 12in
(25 - 31cm)
|12.5 - 15in
(32 - 38cm)
|15.5 - 17.5in
(39 - 44cm)
|18 - 20in
(45 - 50cm)
|Ankle Circumference||7 - 8in
(18 - 20cm)
|8.5 - 9in
(20.5 - 23cm)
|9.5 - 10in
(23.5 - 25cm)
|10.5 - 11.5in
(26.5 - 29cm)
- How to Measure:
- Calf Circumference:
- Measure your calf circumference at the widest point.
- Ankle Circumference:
- Measure your ankle circumference at the widest point.