Stay in the Know
Choose the Color/Size you want, enter your email, and we'll contact you when the item is in stock.
Temporarily Out Of Stock
Item # CEP0026
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
CEP Dynamic Run Compression Socks - Women's $0.00
Although your muscles might seem to run off pure might, they require copious amounts of oxygen to operate at peak efficiency. The CEP Women's Dynamic Run Compression Socks are a way to help your muscles improve oxygenated blood flow so you can run like the wind, without wearing knee-high compression socks. Graduated compression construction makes these socks tighter at your feet and looser at your ankle, a construction that not only discourages the pooling of blood at your extremities but also improves the health of your veins. Associated with an array of support and injury prevention benefits for the small muscles and tendons in your feet, these socks give endurance runners and triathletes a slight edge during activity and recovery.
- Front fork holder uses a clutch-tightening adjuster with an oversize quick-release handle that allows for more leverage when securing the holder
- Rear wheel holder uses a ratcheting tension system which closes on the wheel and rim like a brake pad
- A built-in torque adjust allows for perfect tension without over-tightening which could otherwise damage the rim or tire
- Supports all wheel rim-heights and suppers rear tire widths 18c to 35c
- Includes keys and locks so you can secure your ride right out of the box
|Calf Circumference||9.5 - 12in
(25 - 31cm)
|12.5 - 15in
(32 - 38cm)
|15.5 - 17.5in
(39 - 44cm)
|18 - 20in
(45 - 50cm)
|Ankle Circumference||7 - 8in
(18 - 20cm)
|8.5 - 9in
(20.5 - 23cm)
|9.5 - 10in
(23.5 - 25cm)
|10.5 - 11.5in
(26.5 - 29cm)
- How to Measure:
- Calf Circumference:
- Measure your calf circumference at the widest point.
- Ankle Circumference:
- Measure your ankle circumference at the widest point.
What community has to say
How do you "really" determine the size?...
How do you "really" determine the size? The size chart references calf circumference, but these are ankle socks. What size should I get if my regular shoe size is 10.5?