Out of Stock
Item # CST003K
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Winter Bike Hats in stock than that.View Similar Products
Castelli Viva Thermo Headband $0.00
For those days when a full skully would be a bit of overkill, but the wind is still nipping at your ears, the Viva Thermo Headband makes a perfect go-to. The fleece-lined ThermoFlex material that comprises it is warm and soft, stretching easily to accommodate a wide variety of domes, yet it's also especially breathable and never lets you overheat. It's raw-cut edges don't bunch and won't apply pressure points to your head under your helmet, making this light cap something you'll almost forget it's there — until you take it off, of course.
View more Winter Bike Hats
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Reviews & Community
- Fit:True to size
Thin yet warm; it's width gives you the option to cover more (or less) of your ears; doesn't bulk up under the helmet; looks really cool. Pretty much perfect, from around 32 to 55 degrees. Very happy with it.
- Familiarity:I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Super thin, good coverage and doesn't irritate my head like some of the thicker wind blocking caps and bands. This replaced a PI Barrier band I lost which was ok but love the simplicity of this and it's bright!