Castelli Viva Donna Skully $34.95
Under helmet warmth.
Cold weather doesn't discriminate. Even if you have Rapunzel tresses, your head will get cold during your winter rides. A skull cap is a must-have, and even better, Castelli has now created its Viva Donna Skully specifically for women.
Castelli constructed the Skully from its Thermoflex fabric. This material features a polished polyester finish on the outside and a lightly brushed soft fleece on the inside. Essentially, the soft interior traps warm air against the head, while the breathable outside allows moisture to escape and evaporate. This way, you're able to stay dry without running the risk of overheating. Additionally, the fabric was also left raw at the edges, meaning that it won't bunch under your helmet.
However, you're probably wondering what makes this skull cap women's-specific? Well, it features a small trapdoor in the back to accommodate a ponytail. It's a small detail, but it adds up to a big deal when you have long tresses.
The Castelli Viva Donna Skully is available in the color Black and in one size.
Castelli Sizing Chart
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.