Out of Stock
Item # CST0781
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Men's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys in stock than that.View Similar Products
Castelli Servizio Corse Full-Zip Team Jersey - Short-Sleeve - Men's $0.00
The Castelli Servizio Corse Full-Zip Team Jersey gives you a high-tech advantage on race day. Castelli wind-tunnel tested this jersey and ran it through the paces with Team Garmin-Cervélo to make sure it's ready to ride.
- Pro Cool Plus fabric is breathable and quick-wicking to keep you comfortable
- Prosecco treatment is a hydrophilic system that quickly disperses moisture to speed up evaporation and cool you down
- Forward-angled sleeves give you better on-bike comfort
- Elastic waistband gives you a custom fit
- Three back pockets give you an easy place to stash extra fuel
- Full-length, covered front zipper lets you control airflow
View more Men's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
Assos SS.neoPro United States Jersey - Short-Sleeve - Men's
Note: Castelli has a "Euro" slimmer fit. We suggest ordering at least one size larger than your normal US size.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
Reviews & Community
I want to buy this jersey, and see you...
I want to buy this jersey, and see you only have XS. Will you be getting more? Why did this only show up in my search on your site, this month, with only one size left? I love this jersey!!! Help me get one, puh-leeeeese!!!!!
Awesome Jersey! Wrong Fit
Very nice and stylish. I usually fit into an XXL because of the "race fit" Italian cut clothing from Castelli, Capo and the like. Don't know what happened here. I am 5'11" 35" waist and 43-44" chest. I ordered an XXL on the "Expert Advice" from Realcyclist staff because of the "race fit" and ended up with a loose fitting jersey. Had I known this I would've ordered an XL and what do you know? That one will probably fit like a little boy cut. Gonna have to return it for the XL though, love the styling on this one. Hey Guys at RC, can you maybe provide the actual garment measurements? From my experience, none of the size charts are right on. You know? OOPS!! Didn't know I was posting a comment.
I jump between XL and L on Castelli sizing. As i am very muscular with large arms wide shoulders big neck, chest ,back and a narrow waist( Size32 in Levi ) 5'10 180lb Im into body sculputing
a XL is a little to loose and long on me. Going to order a large. Very nice item.