Out of Stock
Item # CST0536
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Men's Short Finger Cycling Gloves in stock than that.
Castelli S.Tre Gloves $0.00
Don't be fooled by the minimal look; the Castelli S. Tre Glove packs a list of features ideal for long-distance cycling.
- I-Vario padding system on the palm for protection and grip
- Breathable air mesh fabric on the back keeps your hand from overheating on those summer rides
- Microsuede sweat wipe on the thumb means you no longer have to use your jersey
- Easy pull-off tab
Note: Castelli has a "Euro" slimmer fit. We suggest ordering at least one size larger than your normal US size.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
Reviews & Community
These comfortable gloves have a unique palm covering of thin rubber strips that sort of stand up away from your hand that are super comfortable while breathing well and not getting hot. The back is very thin but is holding to sweat and rain really well. The gray rubber near the wrist makes on/off easy. I've used these for multiple rides over 2 hours and strongly recommend.