Out of Stock
Item # CST0560
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Men's Sleeveless Road Bike Jerseys in stock than that.
Castelli Prologo HD Sleeveless Jersey $0.00
The Prolongo HD has your back so you better have his.
The Castelli Men's Prologo HD Sleeveless Jersey doesn't take kindly to being neglected. Its moisture-wicking, breathable, and quick-drying Stratus fabric with Prosecco treatment means that the Prologo was built for the road and for ensuring you stay comfortable while riding.
- A back mesh insert helps regulate your core temperature so you stay cool on the uphill
- A half-zip hidden zipper opens to dump excess heat and gives the Prolongo a super-clean look
- Two back pockets and one zippered key pocket stash your essentials
- One rear reflective tap helps motorists and others spot you in low-light conditions
Note: Castelli has a "Euro" slimmer fit. We suggest ordering at least one size larger than your normal US size.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
Reviews & Community
We all need a sleeveless jersey
Everyone needs a sleeveless jersey, for those incredibly hot days. It also helps even out the weird tan lines we all have. Ordered this one because I like castelli gear, and because frankly, most sleeveless jerseys look like crap, or techno-bopper-laser-triathlon-ish. Not me cup o' tea.
Feedback : Looks great, fits well and is super light. The shoulder opening could have been a little tighter, more tapered, but that's a very minor detail/preference. Fabric is very light and super breathable, and the white fabric on the top of the shoulders is a nice, cooling touch (ordered the black/white)
Fit : In line with typical Castelli sizing. I ordered XXL, have a 36" waist, 45" torso and measure about 6'2"