Out of Stock
Item # CST0589
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Women's Sleeveless Road Bike Jerseys in stock than that.
Castelli Perla Bavette Sleeveless Women's Top $0.00
Excels as a cycling jersey and can be used for just about any other aerobic activity you pen into your schedule.
Made for those of us who don't like to get tan lines on our arms that won't let us wear anything sexier than a polo shirt all summer, the Castelli Perla Bavette Top lets us ride all we want and still wear that strappy evening dress at night.
The Perla Bavette Top features straps that are so narrow that you'll be able to wear any dress that at least has spaghetti straps without feeling embarrassed about your tan lines. Quite the contrary -- all other ladies will envy you your healthy tan. Made from Castelli's Softflex material, the Perla Bevette has a soft stretchy goodness that will immediately make you wonder why all your other cycling tops now seem a touch uncomfortable. With a gentle cotton feel, you'll think that the Perla is more for fashion than hard riding, but you'll quickly change your mind once you start hammering it in the saddle and realize how well it is keeping you cool and collected on the road. The moisture management that the Softflex fabric provides will never leave you wanting.
Three rear pockets have been provided to hold all your goods. And don't worry ladies, Castelli has actually kept the pockets a good size, which is a well known pet peeve of ours. Two reflective tabs have also been included so that you'll be visible even if you are caught out after dusk. The Castelli Perla Bevette Top has a charming embossed tone on tone scorpion logo on the left shoulder. It comes in Anthracite, Black, White and Pink with sizes ranging from X-Small through X-Large.
- Wide halter straps don't dig into your shoulders or chest while you ride or work out
- Three back pockets store snacks and water while you knock out the miles
- Two reflective back tabs help alert drivers when they pull up behind you on your morning ride
- Castelli creates clothing for skin-tight, aero fits, so it's best to order one size larger to get a jersey that fits more like American-style top
Castelli Sizing Chart
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Reviews & Community
Nice jersey, runs small
Got this for my wife, she's 5'5"120lbs, went with the Medium. It fit fine, but the front only comes down to the top of the shorts. In normal riding position it's not a big deal, but when she was standing or off the bike, her washer-board abs would peek out. There is also no shelf bra in the jersey. Material is great.
Styling Through Summer...
It's just as cute as the picture portrays (go ahead - try the fuschia) and oh-so-comfortable on those warm summer days. The fit is true to size, the material light and breathable, and the pockets are generous for such a small top. My one disappointment: no built-in shelf bra, something I've come to expect in most my cycling tops.
Love this sleevelss jersey. It fits true to size, if your unsure, order up. I usually take a small but ordered a medium and I'm glad I did. This jersey is so comfortable and extremely soft. Washes up great. Would definately purchase another one.