Out of Stock
Item # CST0594
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Men's Shorts in stock than that.
Castelli Nero Classic Shorts $0.00
High-quality bibs —without the bib.
Black shorts -- we love 'em. And there are those who feel that black is the only acceptable color for non-team-issue shorts. The Castelli Nero Classic Shorts fill your need for another pair of shorts to put into the rotation, and since they only come in black you'll never have to worry about not matching the rest of your kit.
The limited edition Nero Classic Shorts utilize some of Castelli's time-tested technologies, including a KISS3 chamois and Action Micro fabric, to produce shorts that are lightweight yet durable and comfortable yet stylish. The Action Micro is used through the legs of the shorts to wick moisture away from your skin while you're riding.
The KISS3 chamois is one of Castelli's longest-running models, and with good reason. It has an extremely low profile while still providing the support and comfort necessary on long rides. It has multiple densities of foam padding, with the highest-density foam placed right under your sit bones. In short, it'll keep you comfortable without making you feel like you're wearing a diaper.
The Castelli Nero Classic Shorts are Black and come in six sizes from Small to XXX-Large.
- KISS 3 chamois conforms to your shape for a comfortable, chafe-free fit
- Breathe Lycra fabric wicks moisture like crazy and adds support for your quads
- Silicone grippers keep the shorts in place when you spin up for the town-line sprint
Note: Castelli has a "Euro" slimmer fit. We suggest ordering at least one size larger than your normal US size.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
Reviews & Community
Very nice ride
Great feel and fit if you're about 5'7" like me -- and appreciate the slightly shorter legs. Chamois is very soft, not bulky at all, but you want a little more pad for more than 2 hours in the saddle. At 140, medium fits me just right.
Way too short - plan on the legs being about 4 inches shorter than all your other riding shorts. Well made and nice fabric, but looked odd due to the short length.