Castelli GPM Sleeveless Jersey $69.95
It's alright to grin at your oddly tanned reflection in the mirror because you earned it.
We revel in the lines our jerseys leave on our biceps. It speaks of our devotion to our metier. But you might prefer the tan lines on your arms to be a little less obvious. If you want your arms to look evenly sun-kissed, go with Castelli's GPM Full Zip Sleeveless Jersey. It has all the features of their short-sleeved GPM jersey, just with finished holes for your arms rather than a sleeve of any kind.
Both GPM Jerseys are made of Stratus fabric with Prosecco treatment. The collar and arm holes are topped with seamless micro fiber fabric for comfort and grip. There's a silicone gripper at the waist hem. The jersey also has a full-length zipper with a cam-lock on the pull. Open up the zipper and you can pull open the jersey without tugging on the zipper. Lock down the cam, and the pull will stay in place.
Castelli's Stratus fabric with Prosecco treatment looks simple. But the engineering behind it is impressive. Stratus is a dual-layer 100% polyester knit weave. The inner layer is a multifilament web that moves moisture from your skin or base layer to the outside of the fabric. The outer layer is a micro fiber weave that allows the sweat to evaporate in the wind. Prosecco is a treatment that helps water disperse and evaporate faster, rather than staying in the jersey.
The Castelli GPM Full Zip Sleeveless Jersey comes in Black, Cyan, Red, and White. Sizes run from Small to XX-Large. There are three rear pockets with the Castelli scorpion on the middle pocket and a fourth, mini-zip pocket built into the right rear pocket. The Castelli logo is also on the shoulder.
- Stratus fabric with Prosecco treatment provides superb moisture management and quick-drying features
- A full-length camlock zipper unzips to dump excess heat on the climb
- A microfiber collar and sleeves offers nonbinding comfort
- Two back pockets and a zippered back key pocket stash your small essentials
- Rear reflective tabs enable motorists and others to see you in low-light situations
(88.9 - 94.0cm)
(94.0 - 99.1cm)
(99.1 - 104.1cm)
(104.1 - 109.2cm)
(109.2 - 114.3cm)
(114.3 - 116.8cm)
(76.2 - 81.3cm)
(81.3 - 86.4cm)
(86.4 - 91.4cm)
(91.4 - 95.3cm)
(96.5 - 101.6cm)
(101.6 - 106.7cm)
(91.4 - 96.5cm)
(96.5 - 101.6cm)
(101.6 - 106.7cm)
(106.7 - 111.8cm)
(111.8 - 116.8cm)
(116.8 - 121.9cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
What community has to say
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Have size L and its is tight but looks and feels great. I'm 6 feet 180 pounds. Great for hot weather...
zipper is weak
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
The zipper is weak. I like the rest of the jersey so much I replaced the zipper. The material and fit are excellent.
Order 2 sizes up
Nice quality, love the zippered pocket for cash, ID & key. The white sleeveless was a perfect match last week for a Century ride with +8,000' climbs on a warm day. I did exchange the Med. ordered for a Large...still could go one size up.
I have a bulldog build at 5'3", 154#, if it helps you make a sizing decision.
Perfect for hot days
Only one ride in this jersey so far, but it was a hot, humid afternoon in GA and the jersey was great. I appreciated not having sleeves for sure. The fit is typical cycling gear, it's tight and form-fitting. I'm 5,11' and skinny. The medium fit, but was a bit tight and short on me, so I got the large. It is still tight, but not restrictive and is a little longer on me. Overall, great looking jersey and so far, seems to be a quality product.