Out of Stock
Item # CST0660
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Women's Jackets in stock than that.View Similar Products
Castelli GDP Rain Women's Jacket $0.00
Whether you live in a perpetually damp climate, or you just want to be prepared for an afternoon shower, the Castelli Women's GDP Rain Jacket will help you stay dry.
- Torrent 3 triple-layer fabric stops water in its tracks
- Waterproof zippers ensure moisture doesn't sneak in
- Zippered underarm vents allow you to cool off easily
- Microfleece-lined collar is soft against the skin
- Drawcord hem lets you batten down the hatches
- Reflective printing increases your visibility to motorists
View more Women's Jackets
Castelli Sizing Chart
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Reviews & Community
I totally scored and got this jacket for $125 when it was on sale 2 weeks ago. Wore it yesterday in a 40 minute downpour cycling home from work. My shoes were boats filled with water, my hair was wet under my helmet from the rain and water dripping in, and my arms and t-shirt underneath the jacket were BONE DRY! I am so impressed. Wasn't too hot, had the pit zips open. Will have to see how it does in the wash, but i have high hopes. The pic doesn't do justice to how wet i am.
What is the weight of this jacket, is it...
What is the weight of this jacket, is it light enough to carry in a jersey pocket?
In case you were still waiting to find the weight of this jacket: I looked on the Castelli site, and could not find the weights, and it seems this one has been discontinued. You may have to actually contact them if you're still interested.
I can tell you that the Gore ALP-2.0 jacket is very packable...I carry this in my hydration pack, always, just in case! It is super light weight, water-proof (Gore-Tex), windproof, has a removable hood, and back apron that can be dropped down during rainy rides, or snapped back into place and out of view. It is just a shell, and in colder rides, a base layer and or winter jersey can been worn underneath. I use this on top of my winter jackets if it's blustery/rain.