Out of Stock
Item # CST2543
2012 This model is no longer in stock.
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Men's Pro Team Jerseys in stock than that.
Castelli Garmin Team Short Sleeve Jersey $0.00
Cool under fire.
Stay cool during this summer's dog days with the Castelli Garmin Team Short Sleeve Jersey. The Garmin Team Jersey is packed with features to make warm-weather rides more comfortable so you can walk away from your latest batch of poor, unsuspecting ride-victims.
- Procool Plus fabric with Prosecco treatment for breathability and comfort
- Full-length zip allows your to dump heat quickly
- Raglan sleeves for natural-feeling comfort
- Elastic waistband prevents slippage
- Three rear pockets for convenient storage
Note: Castelli has a "Euro" slimmer fit. We suggest ordering at least one size larger than your normal US size.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
What community has to say
Argyle! Argyle Argyle Argyle !
Data, and some opinion!
There is a lot of talk about sizing with Castelli. Here are my measurements: 6'2" 190lbs. 42L jacket, 34x34 pant size. I ordered XL in this jersey and L in the matching bibs. The fit is aero. The fit is perfect. Keep in mind that Castelli jerseys are cut for a riding position. The chamois is very comfortable for weekday 30-40 miles. Don't know if I would wear out for 60-75 on the weekend. Also, OK with the compression. Really nice looking.