Out of Stock
Item # CST2544
2012 This model is no longer in stock.
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Men's Bib Shorts in stock than that.
Castelli Garmin Team Bib Shorts $0.00
Ride like the pros
Train in a bib short that beats most race bibs out there and suit up in the Castelli Garmin Team Bib Short. Loaded with features and quality materials, this bib gets you through long rides that set you up for big finishes on race day. The KISS3 multi-density chamois offers precise support and a seamless topsheet to keep you cool and comfortable as the miles tick by.
- Affinity Lycra fabric provides outstanding fit, stretch, and rebound
- Kiss3 multi-density pad offers targeted cushioning where you need it, and a low-profile fit where you don't
- Seamless topsheet of pad eliminates chafing and abrasion and features anti-bacterial treatment
- Minimalist mesh straps offer a barely-there feel and cool comfort
- Giro++ single-layer gripper helps maintain fit without restricting motion or comfort
Note: Castelli has a "Euro" slimmer fit. We suggest ordering at least one size larger than your normal US size.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
What community has to say
Data, and some opinion!
There is a lot of talk about sizing with Castelli. Here are my measurements: 6'2" 190lbs. 42L jacket, 34x34 pant size. I ordered XL in this jersey and L in the matching bibs. The fit is aero. The fit is perfect. Keep in mind that Castelli jerseys are cut for a riding position. The chamois is very comfortable for weekday 30-40 miles. Don't know if I would wear out for 60-75 on the weekend. Also, OK with the compression. Really nice looking.