Out of Stock
Item # CST2548
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Shoes Covers in stock than that.
Castelli Garmin Belgian Bootie $0.00
Your summer race shoes are super-ventilated to keep your feet cool during scorching rides. As the temperature drops your feet need a little extra protection from the cold. Castelli's Garmin Belgian Booties take the edge off chilly riding by providing the added warmth that you need.
- Polypropylene construction provides wind- and water-resistance along with light insulation
- Cut high to cover your socks
- Cleat cutouts accommodate any cleat on the market
Note: Castelli has a "Euro" slimmer fit. We suggest ordering at least one size larger than your normal US size.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
Reviews & Community
Is it just me or do these just not fit...
Is it just me or do these just not fit over my shoes? I wear a size 42 shoe, basic Shimano (nothing fancy) and I simply can't get the L/XL Belgian booties to fit over the shoe...got them stretched to the limit over the cleat and then gave up for fear of tearing them...What am I doing wrong? Thanks...
You have the right size as they should fit 40-43 size shoes. They should fit very snug over your shoe. Try putting them on first before you put your shoes on. Once on, peel back to cleat and put them on. They should fit fine but they will be snug.