Out of Stock
Item # CST0789
2012 This model is no longer in stock.
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Men's Bib Shorts in stock than that.
Castelli Free Aero Race Bib Shorts $0.00
Ride free or die trying.
Free is tested and proven after hundreds of thousands of miles ridden by professional cyclists. Free remains cool under pressure. Free is comfortable, while producing pure, aerodynamic speed. Free is racing in the Castelli Free Aero Race Bib Short.
- Progetto X2 Air insert offer's Castelli's unmatched comfort and moisture management for long, hot rides
- Straps are angled to leave your chest unobstructed to help avoid overheating
- Giro3 elastic grippers keep the short in place, while matching the Free Jersey hems
- Mesh pocket on back of straps house a radio to keep you in communication with your director sportif
- Matches perfectly with the rest of the Castelli Free kit, right down to the cap and gloves
Note: Castelli has a "Euro" slimmer fit. We suggest ordering at least one size larger than your normal US size.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
What community has to say
Experienced the same quality issue mentiioned on one of the reviews. The stitching on the chamois failed after first ride and got worse. Currently in the process of returning the item. Will probably get a Capo replacement.
Great Bibs -
Love the look and the chamois, these run small compared to other brands... normally a L in Hincappie, need XL with Castelli
Great Graphic, runs small
I ordered a second pair of these because I like the"look" and the pad is Castelli's best; same as in their "skin" bibs. First pair got a hole in them after only a couple of wears/washes. I own many other pairs of Castelli shorts and the small is just a bit loose in most cases, but these are really, really tight. I ordered a M replacement because I thought maybe the hole was because they were too small and stretched too tightly. I hope that's the case and not a quality problem like the other reviewer mentioned. I will definitely look them over carefully when they arrive. I had one other time when Castelli seemed to run small. My guess is that they use different sizing for their European distribution and American distribution, and once in a while they get a European sizing over here. Anyway, definitely recommend at least a size larger than you normally order in Castelli.
Big fan of Castelli; however, the quality appears to be going in the wrong direction. Had to return two pairs of these bibs due to stitching of the chamois not being complete. Finally gave up. I have and use other Castelli bibs in the same style, no issues. I really don't find subjective statements to be much help. So two pairs, both with the same issue should be objective enough.
what is the inseam length on the Aero Race...
what is the inseam length on the Aero Race bibs?
Thanks for your question. The Castelli Free Aero Race Bib Short - Men's have a 9" inseam on the Medium size and it most likely goes to 10" in XL and beyond.