Castelli Freddolosa Long Sleeve Women's Baselayer $79.95
Don't be cold anymore.
Layer up with the Castelli Women's Freddolosa Long-Sleeve Baselayer. This lighweight baselayer will wick moisture like crazy while providing a little extra insulation on chilly mornings.
Castelli Sizing Chart
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Reviews & Community
Looks adorable under short sleeve jerseys.
This is extremely comfortable!! Absolutely love it.
I ordered the small/medium and I am 5'6" 145lbs and it fit very well --- there's a little extra room in the forearms.
It looks adorable beneath all of my summer jerseys and extra warm under my long sleeve jerseys.
Good length - I have a very long torso and sometimes shirts are too short - but not this one...I'm going to order the black one too!
bought this as a base layer for long winter ride and it works perfectly. bought a small (5'2, 118Lb) and the fit is good. good arm length too. I usually wear it with a jersey on top and either a wind blocker or rain jacket according to the temp. good purchase.