Castelli Freddolosa Long Sleeve Women's Baselayer $79.95
Don't be cold anymore.
Layer up with the Castelli Women's Freddolosa Long-Sleeve Baselayer. This lighweight baselayer will wick moisture like crazy while providing a little extra insulation on chilly mornings.
Castelli Sizing Chart
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
What community has to say
Looks adorable under short sleeve jerseys.
This is extremely comfortable!! Absolutely love it.
I ordered the small/medium and I am 5'6" 145lbs and it fit very well --- there's a little extra room in the forearms.
It looks adorable beneath all of my summer jerseys and extra warm under my long sleeve jerseys.
Good length - I have a very long torso and sometimes shirts are too short - but not this one...I'm going to order the black one too!
bought this as a base layer for long winter ride and it works perfectly. bought a small (5'2, 118Lb) and the fit is good. good arm length too. I usually wear it with a jersey on top and either a wind blocker or rain jacket according to the temp. good purchase.