Out of Stock
Item # CST0739
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Men's Jackets in stock than that.View Similar Products
Castelli Compatto Lite Jacket $0.00
In naming the Compatto Lite Jacket, Castelli doesn't throw around the term 'lite' very, well, lightly. Constructed using Gore's lightest 2-layer, Japanese-made Vega fabric, you get wind and splash protection worthy of the Gore name, at a fraction of the usual weight, which results in quite possibly in the lightest jacket Castelli has ever put their name on.
- Critical seams are taped ensuring you stay dry where it counts
- Flip-up collar provides additional wind protection on those screamer descents
- Chest pocket houses a media player, or opens for quick ventilation
- It goes without saying that the Compatto will roll up nicely for easy, compact stashing in your jersey pocket
View more Men's Jackets
Reviews & Community
I'm 5'11", I weigh 165. Chest: 40" Should...
I'm 5'11", I weigh 165. Chest: 40"
Should I order a large or an extra large?
Reasons I love this amazing jacket!
- Familiarity:I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I'm a very warm blooded person and find most jackets to be too warm.
I bought this as a wind breaker/ lite jacket.
-Breathable, -weighs nothing- warm enough- can be folded to in my underseat bike pouch-doesn't wrinkle- fits perfect- This little jacket is now my favorite cycling piece of clothing! You will love it!
What is a Windproof rating and what does...
What is a Windproof rating and what does 0 cfm mean?
CFM stands for cubic foot per minute, a non-standard unit of measurement to express volumetric flow rate over time. This material is rated at 0cfm, essentially wind proof.