Out of Stock
Item # CST0754
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Women's Jackets in stock than that.
Castelli Compatto Women's Jacket $0.00
The lightest ever.
To make the Compatto Jacket, Castelli had to wait patiently until the technology they wanted was even available. With the advent of Gore's lightest ever, Japanese made, 2-layer Vega Light fabric, the time for an uberlight and easily stashable weatherproof jacket has come. Weighing in at a mere 238 grams for a size Small, the Compatto is still windproof, highly water resistant, and offers exceptional breathability for harder efforts on the climb. It goes without saying that the Compatto is the pinnacle of packable Castelli innovation.
- Critical seams are taped ensuring you stay dry where it counts
- Flip-up collar provides additional wind protection on those screamer descents
- Chest pocket houses a media player, or opens for quick ventilation
- It goes without saying that the Compatto will roll up nicely for easy, compact stashing in your jersey pocket
Castelli Sizing Chart
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Reviews & Community
Anyone know the big diff between this...
Anyone know the big diff between this jacket and the leggera model? I just want an easily stuffable windbreaker for now. Just not sure what could be so much better about this one over the leggera to pay so much more.