Out of Stock
Item # CST0516
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Men's Bib Shorts in stock than that.
Castelli Cervelo TDF Aero Race Bib Short - Men's $0.00
When the mercury is moving up the thermometer and there’s not a cloud in the sky, pull on the Castelli Cervelo TDF Aero Race Bib Short. These limited-edition shorts were created by Castelli to help the Cervelo Test Team combat the high midsummer temperatures during the Tour de France.
- Prosecco fabric treatment aids in moisture evaporation to keep your dryer
- No inner leg seam for smooth pedaling
- Silicone leg gripper keeps the shorts in place even on the longest rides
Note: Castelli has a "Euro" slimmer fit. We suggest ordering at least one size larger than your normal US size.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
Reviews & Community
I love this bib, but like the others have said, you need to size up. It is good quality and if you bought at the sale price like I did, it is very good value.
Nice, but size up. A lot.
I'm normally a M in gear like Pearl Izumi, but I need an XL in Castelli. Nice fabric on these as well. Be sure to check the shoulder strap fit -- I probably could have gone with a L if the straps would have been longer.
These look like a screaming deal but I...
These look like a screaming deal but I have a fear of white bib shorts - I'm always afraid they're going to be 'see through.' Anyone know how these stack up in that respect?
Fabric quality is fantastic. Padding is amazing. Fit is like a second skin, but I really like it.
Great shorts, great chamois. Comfortable and cool for hours in the saddle.
perfect fit and perfect chamois (progetto2). Best shorts I ever owned!
Are you sure that these don't have the...
Are you sure that these don't have the Progetto X2 Chamois? You have it listed as Kiss. The picture looks like it's the Progetto X2.
The bibs come with the Progetto2 Chamois. NOT the Kiss as stated in the specs