Out of Stock
Item # CST0659
This model is no longer in stock.
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Women's Jackets in stock than that.
Castelli Caterina Women's Jacket $0.00
Because when it rains, it always pours.
While most lightweight wind jackets only provide limited protection from the rain, the Castelli Caterina Women's Jacket is more than up to foul-weather multitasking. Thanks to the new WindStopper X-Lite Plus fabric, the Caterina remains feathery enough to stash in your jersey pocket for the proverbial rainy day, but also waterproof enough to stand on its own and provide dedicated wind and rain protection for surprise deluge days.
- Storm-flap drop tail protects your backside from wheel spray
- 3 rear pockets feature eyelet drainage holes for the extra-wet days
Castelli Sizing Chart
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Reviews & Community
Style & Function
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
When this jacket arrived I couldn't believe it would have much weather protection given the light weight, but it does a fantastic job keeping me warm and dry during chilly and rainy conditions. It also has great reflective properties, which is important in the cooler months when days are shorter. I ordered a medium in black, which is really more gray, and I love it. I'm 5'6" and 135lb and the medium fits perfectly. I'm so glad I ordered this jacket as it will be a wardrobe staple for years to come.
Warm and stylish
I live in Vancouver so rides are subject to frequent rainy skies and a sharp damp cold in the winter. This jacket is surprisingly warm considering its light weight. It's stylish and practical, and I love the low back that covers your butt from splashes and wind. It fits true to size - I'm 5'3" and 125 pounds with a 34" chest and wear a small it fits perfectly with a form fitting long sleeve jersey underneath. Nice quality too. I originally bought the lilac and then switched it for the cherry because I thought on dark rainy days it would be more visible in traffic. Would definitely recommend.